One of the most underrated countries in the world in Vietnam. It has a wonderful history and is culturally rich with a wide variety of people living there. Tourists flock there on a yearly basis to see the beautiful sights that the country has to offer and to have a look at the natural beauty that this little country boasts with. Viet Bamboo Travel has made it easy for tourists to get to everywhere they need to go and to see everything they need to see on their Vietnamese holiday. Here are a few of their comprehensive travel packages.
Vietnam Travel Packages
The Vietnam travel packages are very affordable and they allow you to get a view of the country that no other agency promises you. Here are some of the most popular packages on offer:
- Vietnam Emotion Tour: for 16 days and 15 nights you can enjoy the Vietnam up close and personal by stopping at all the major cities in the country. Enjoy sightseeing and touring in Ha Noi, Halong Bay, the hill tribes of Sapa, and Ho Chi Minh City before departing.
- Vietnam Impressions Tour: this tour package is the traveller’s dream and covers all of the major sightseeing stops in Vietnam. Sit back and enjoy the itinerary taking you from Ha Noi to Ma Chau, Halong Bay, the historical centre of Hoi An, and the modern Saigon. It also allows you to relax on the beautiful beaches in Nha Trang.
- Le Cochinchine Cruise Tour: for 2 days and 1 night you can experience Vietnam in a nutshell as you board the Le Cochinchine boat that will take you through the Mekong River. You will be able to experience the way of life along the Mekong Delta and enjoy the gorgeous scenery.
Vietnam Sapa Tours
Sapa is located in the north of Vietnam and offers gorgeous scenery of rolling hills and lush landscapes. Here are a few Vietnam Spa tours that are popular when exploring the area:
- Sapa Bac Ha Market Tour: for 2 days you get to experience the culture of the Bac Ha district about 80km from Sapa. Experience the vibrancy of one of the largest markets in the country and see how locals trade and barter for goods. You will also be able to find great souvenirs, handicrafts, and food amongst the warm hospitality of the people.
- Sapa Easy trekking: explore Sapa’s beautiful valleys and rolling hills for 2 days whilst you connect with the serenity of nature. This trip will take you through Sapa Town, Cat Cat Village, Muong Hoa Valley and Lao Chai Village and give you an unforgettably unique experience.
- Sapa Tour 4 Villages: explore 4 of the main villages in Sapa for 2 days – Cat Cat Village, Shin Chai Village, Lao Chai Village, and Ta Van Village. You will be exposed to different tribes living in these areas as well as notable sights that will provide you with beautiful memories.